South Devon Outdoor is made up of ‘like minded ‘people who share their passion for adventure with their love of South Devon’s coast, estuaries, countryside and wildlife.
The organisation is staging a Social Media workshop on Wednesday 14th January at the Crabshell Inn, Kingsbridge from 6 -7.30pm. The trainer is Lizzie Whitchurch from digital experts 'Cosmic'
Lizzie will cover the key points to remember when using social media to promote individual businesses and the local outdoor activites business sector..
1. Social Media - the old and new
2. Engage, engage, engage - the importance of engagement through
3. The power of the influencer
4. Social media tools to save you time
5. Love your phone and camera - hints and tips
6. Got the content what to do with it
Prospective members welcome!
If you'd like to attend please register in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more at http://http://www.ltlite2.co.uk/our-work/active-projects/south-devon-outdoors/